I am accepting a limited number of doula clients at this time. Priority will be given to repeat clients, students of our Blooma Birth Class and those birthing with…
Birth Doula Services:
- 1 to 2 Prenatal meetings
- Guidance in the creation of your birth preferences (or birth plan)
- 24/7 email support in the months/weeks preceding your birth for questions and concerns
- On-call by phone or email 24/7 beginning 2 weeks prior to your guess date
- In-person birth support at your home during early labor
- Continuous labor support throughout your birth up until 1-2 hours after the birth of your child or whenever you feel your ready to be alone with your new family, whichever comes first
- Breastfeeding advice and support
- 1 to 2 postpartum meetings depending on your need to help establish breastfeeding, process your birth, and answer any questions you may have about being a new parent
My fee is $1000 per birth, regardless of length of birth. You can pay by cash, check, or credit card. If you have questions regarding fees and length of labor please refer to my FAQ section. For more detailed information please read the Minneapolis Doula Letter Of Agreement.
::: REPEAT CLIENTS AND THOSE BIRTHING WITH WILLOW MIDWIVES PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL PRICING :::
I feel strongly that no one should go without a doula based on financial restrictions. If you are looking for a doula and my fee is cost prohibitive please contact me and we will work together to find you a doula, whether it be myself or another volunteer. I do allow for a few reduced fee births per year because I believe in paying it forward for the gifts and talents of others that have been given to me in my process towards realizing my life’s passion.